Dark circles under the eyes: how to get rid of?
Eyes – the mirror of the soul. A thin skin under the eyes – an indicator of human well-being. What do the circles under your eyes, what can be done to address them?
Dark circles under the eyes can be different, depending on their origin. For example, it is estimated that:
- Blue circles – a sign of poor blood circulation;
- Yellow – a signal that you need to pay attention to the liver and gall bladder. Most likely, the body is saturated with toxins;
- Pink circles – it is possible, kidney problems, or a consequence of allergies.
The emergence of unpleasant circles under the eyes give such reasons as:
- One of the main reasons – a violation of the venous and lymphatic drainage;
- Dark circles appear very quickly from constant overwork, stress, lack of sleep, poor nutrition, specifically a lack of vitamins C, K, A;
- Chronic intoxication with nicotine, alcohol contributes to the appearance of circles, even in young, healthy people;
- Sometimes cause the appearance of circles are diseases of the internal organs (liver, heart, kidneys, etc.), or endocrine disorders such as hypothyroidism, myxedema
- There are people who have dark circles – this is normal because of the anatomy of the skull with deep eye sockets;
- With age, the skin under the eyes becomes thinner, the blood vessels begin to shine through. Here you have dark circles.
What to do?
Dark circles can be masked by special concealers, tonal resources. But not in any way sinyachki powder! Powder will settle into fine lines and draw attention to this place.
For the daily care of the skin around the eyes is recommended to choose a cream or gel. The composition of funds must include collagen, elastin, hyaluronic acid.
Of the home remedies work well against the dark circles are: “Cottage cheese wrap”
Fresh cottage cheese should be laid on the skin around the eyes. Leave for 15 minutes.
“The Mask of raw potatoes”
Grate the potatoes, wrap it in gauze bags and centuries to 15-20 minutes.
Remember that after all the home of beauty treatments, we wash the mask, wash your face and put the cream.
If you come to deal with dark circles in a beautician beauty salon, you will be offered something of these procedures:
- Massage of the face and neck;
- Microcurrent therapy;
- Electrical stimulation
- Lipofiling .